Monday, April 14, 2014

Essential Oils: Lavender

Lavender oil has become a staple in our house.  We use it almost daily here, which is why Ive decided to spotlight it here on my blog.  Lavender has natural analgesic, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties, making it a great tool in your home in defense of all sorts of ailments.

Just like my lemon oil card, I've created a card to display some of my favorite everyday uses for lavender oil.  In addition to the ways I've listed here, be sure to check out everythingessential.me/Oils/Lavender.html and www.doterraeveryday.com/101-uses


To print a free copy of my lavender oil card, click HERE.  You can purchase lavender oil here, or if you are interested in getting DoTERRA oils at wholesale price, contact me! 

And check here for a bunch of ways to use lemon oil!

I linked up to I Heart Nap Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment