Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Sloane Hat

I love crocheted slouchy beanies.  Last year for Christmas I made my sister the Urban Jungle Crocheted Slouchy Beanie, which I absolutely loved.  But I'm always on the lookout for new patterns to try out, and so I was honored and excited when last week I had the opportunity to help test Delia's (of Delia Creates) new slouchy crochet hat pattern, the Sloane Hat.  Here are some photos of my kids modeling the finished product.  I love how it turned out!!!  This is the perfect hat to whip up in an evening or two, especially while it's still soooo cold out!  I can't wait to make one in my size :)








*In case you are wondering, I made the Child sized pattern, which fit my 4 year old perfectly!  (It was a little big on Clara, who is almost 2.)  I also used Hobby Lobby's I Love this Yarn in Antique Teal.  You can get the beanie pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment