Friday, November 1, 2013

Bumpin': It's a Boy!!!


I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween yesterday! In addition to Will's preschool Halloween party, Sonic's 50 cent corn dogs :), and trick or treating, we also had a fun doctor's appointment! Yesterday we had our 20 week ultrasound and anatomy scan, and we are happy to report that everything looks good so far for our baby BOY!!! We are really excited to be having another boy, and if anyone can handle being sandwiched between two brothers, it's Clara! She's a tough little cookie and I'm sure that she's going to just love having two brothers.

After the ultrasound, we decided to get some ice cream to celebrate. And since I haven't been very good about documenting this pregnancy's growing belly, here I am at 20 weeks, feeding my pregnant belly (chocolate peanut butter and mint chocolate chip ice cream--Baskin Robbins two best flavors!!!). 




1 comment:

  1. Yum! Those 2 flav sound amazing even at 8:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete