Thursday, September 19, 2013

J is for Jellyfish

J is for jellyfish! This was a quick and easy project we did a few weeks ago for our ABC's of Summer.  


They're so easy and fun to make! So, next time you have a lull in your afternoon and need a quick project for your little ones, make some jellyfish!!! I think it would be fun to make a whole bunch (school?) of them to hang from your ceiling to let your kiddies run through!

Supplies needed:

-Paper bowls
-Markers or paints for decorating
-Ribbons, string, or yarn
-Tape
-Googly eyes (or you could always just draw your eyes!)

To make:

Let your kids decorate the bowls as they please, then curl your ribbons, tape them to the inside of the bowl, add your eyes and you're done! So simple!!! 

We still have ours hanging from the ceiling in our family room and they make me happy every time I see them :)

Stay tuned, we'll be wrapping up our ABC's of Summer soon (I know, summer is pretty much over, but we got a late start!!!) and so I'll be excited to share a few more of our fun projects and outings!

*Linked up to I Heart Naptime

No comments:

Post a Comment