Friday, November 8, 2013

Chunky Crochet Cowls


Once upon a time, I used to have an Etsy store. But it was actually pretty short lived because my husband ended up getting deployed not long after I started it and I was going to be temporarily living with my parents while he was gone, so I decided to close it down for a while. But then I had Clara and then we moved to Texas, and there was one thing after another and I never got it going again!

Anyway . . . I've decided to open it back up for the holiday season! I'll be taking orders for my chunky, crocheted cowls. If you're interested, you can click here or on my Etsy link on the side of this page, or email me with any questions!


These cowls are super soft and super warm. They are definitely my favorite accessory to wear during the winter months! Already twisted in the front so that it stays out of your face, it's the perfect size and shape to wear anytime and with anything!





 Here are the colors I will have available:


These cowls are made with chunky, soft, acrylic yarn and can be washed and dried on a gentle cycle. And my products are always made in a smoke-free and pet-free environment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment